Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ava, Day 5 - "Just Chillin"

  Good afternoon all!  Today I would finally like to stake claim to a trait Ava gets from me.  When she was born, we could instantly see a lot of her momma.  Everything from her ears down to the tiny facial expressions she makes, you can see bits of Robin.  And I'm not complaining in the least.  I am extremely thankful she gets her mommy's beautiful looks.  But, in time, I knew she would have a bit of me come out.  Today, good friends and family, I present to you my little Ava doing what her daddy does best...just chillin'.  Love y'all.


Also, I almost forgot, Ava had her first Doctor's appointment today and he said everything looked great.  She did really well riding in the car again and getting inspected by the doc.  The night before, however, she didn't want to sleep. She just wanted to stay up and move and rock.  Therefore, while out, we bought a swing.  And not just any swing, but an automatic swing. So, now, we might all get a little more sleep.  Here are some videos showing our wonderful day with Ava.

No comments:

Post a Comment