Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ava, Day 4 - "Eat, Sleep, and Poop...and poop and poop and poop."

Hey guys!  Welcome to day 4 in the life of Ava.  As today was Ava's second day here at home, she definitely made the most of it.  Let's see, in the past 24 hours, Ava has managed to fill 10-12 diapers and poop on both Robin and myself, all the while being the most adorable baby in the world.  All we were trying to do was give her a sponge bath and get her smelling like fresh baby.  I mean, ladies out there, tell me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't you love to be given a sweet warm sponge bath, followed by a relaxing shampoo, culminating with a spa quality massage in subtle lavender lotion?  Yes?  I thought so.  How did she thank us?  By a good ol' poop on mom and dad.  But, that's okay because we have enjoyed every minute of it!  So, while we enjoy her in the flesh (and fluids) y'all enjoy another day's documentary of Little Miss of the year, Ava.



No comments:

Post a Comment